Featuring the world’s best unlicensed-band spectral efficiency at 15.9 bps/Hz, the airFiber®24 HD supports the dense modulation rates, up to 256QAM, that are required for high data rates, up to 2 Gbps.
Proven links: 20+ km
The airFiber®24 HD features the most powerful automatic compensation for path loss degradation due to rain fade, so it provides the best range – up to 20+ km – among 24 GHz products and allows for constellation threshold extension.
Low-Latency Carrier Backhaul
The airFiber®24 HD supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for 0.2 millisecond latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls.
24 GHz Unlicensed Band
The airFiber®24 HD operates in worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz frequencies. Users can deploy airFiber®24HD almost anywhere they choose (subject to local country regulations).
AirFiber 24HD from Ubiquiti Networks is a revolutionary product used to implement point-point radio link ( to create radio link are needed 2 devices ), providing high performance. It works without licence in free 24GHz band. Unique contruction of this compact device uses two antennas MIMO 2x2. Smaller antenna 33dBi works as transmitter, second antenna, with 38dBi, works as receiver. This solution allows EIRP in order to meet legal requirements. High power transmitter allows to obtain link up to 20 km. airFiber has built-in GPS receiver and supports AirSync technology, which allows device mounting in places with high density radiolinks and allows functionality without disruption.
airFiber operates in the worldwide, license-free, 24GHz frequency. Anyone around the world can purchase and operate airFiber without any special permits, paperwork, or added licensing costs. Users are free to locate, deploy, and operate airFiber practically anywhere they choose.
Advanced Antenna System
Featuring a dual-independent 2x2 MiMO 24GHz hi-gain reflector antenna system, airFiber can operate in both FDD (Frequency Division Duplex) and HDD (Hybrid Division Duplex) modes for unparalleled speed and efficiency in the 24GHz wordwide license-free band.
Plug and Play Installation
Utilizing precision mounting hardware combined with a dynamic RSSI indicator, airFiber can be easily deployed by a single installer. Integrated GPS receivers automatically calculate position and timing parameters in the background, providing a true plug and play installation experience.
• Operating Frequency: 24.05 - 24.25GHz
• Dimensions: 593 x 768 x 370mm (23.35" x 30.24" x 14.57")
• Weight: 17.3kg (38.14 lbs) - mount included
• Max. Power Consumption: 50W
• Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
• Operating Temperature: -40° to 55°C (-40° to 131°F)
• Maximum Throughput: 2+ Gbps
• Maximum Range: 20+ km
• Packets per Second: > 1 million
• Uplink / Downlink Ratio: 50% Fixed
• GPS: GPS Clock Synchronization
• EIRP: ~33dBm (FCC/IC), ~20dBm (CE)
• Channel Bandwidth: 100 MHz
• Modulation: 256QAM MIMO, 64QAM MIMO, 16QAM MIMO, QPSK MIMO, QPSK SISO, ¼ QPSK SISO
• (1) airFiber AF-24-HD
• (1) PoE Adapter
• (1) Power Cord
• (1) Pole Mount Bracket Assembly
• (1) Quick Start Guide