With up to 600mW of power and enhanced receiver design, the Bullet M is ideal for long-distance links, capable of 100Mbps+ real TCP/IP speeds over multi-km distances.
Zero Variable Deployment
No radio card / host board issues. No RF cable quality concerns. No mechanical stability concerns. No enclosure mounting requirements. With the Bullet, operators can just plug and go.
100Mbps speeds with no Special Antenna Required
The Bullet M series is compatible with most antennas (with n-type connectors) to deliver 100Mbps+ of real TCP/IP speed over the air.
The Bullet M can instantly become a powerful TDMA MIMO BaseStation utilizing Ubiquiti's breakthrough AirMax technology. With AirMax, PtMP networks can scale gracefully while maintaing high throughput and low latency performance.
Version 5 of Ubiquiti's AirOS builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHs Compliance: Yes
- RF Conector:Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
- Enclosure Size: 15.2 x 3.7 x 3.1 cm (length, width, height)
- Weight: 0.18kg
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Power Rating: Up to 24 V
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Operating temperature: -40C to 80C
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Max Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Outdoor ( Antenna Dependent ): Over 50Km
Harga dan stock bisa berubah sewaktu-waktu.
Harga belum termasuk biaya pengiriman.